Environmental Services Assistant (Housekeeping)
Aurora - Colorado (CO), 80012
The Medical Center of Aurora
Estimated salary $70,181 - $109,358 a year
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
- Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
- Tuition Reimbursement, Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
- Clean patient rooms or dismissal units; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, restocking paper products and shampooing the carpet.
- Follow proper procedure for separating regular waster versus bio hazardous waste, disposal of needles, and storage of clean and dirty linens.
- Clean public and ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: wearing back pack vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting.
- Dispose of Sharps container per policy (if
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- One year of housekeeping experience in the Hospital/medical setting preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.