Boulder - Colorado (CO), 80302
Position Title: Expo
Summary: Trays food in accordance with order tickets and spec. Clears and resets tables, brings drinks to guests and assists wait staff service the guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tray food in accordance with tickets and spec.
- Run food to Guests from expo line to dining areas using tray carrying techniques.
- Serve beverages and bread to guests.
- Complete specified number of rolled silverware assigned by management.
- Communicate with Guests and Team Members conveying specials and promotions.
- Conduct regular restroom checks and restock restroom supplies as needed.
- Perform light duty cleaning to include use of mops and cleaners.
- Other functions assigned by management (i.e. take out linen, trash, stock plates, empty bus tubs, refill ice, wash glassware, assist other FOH and BOH Team Members, etc.)
- Assist in the bar area as needed (i.e. washing and restocking
Education & Experience:
- No prior education or experience required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Reports to the Manager on duty.
- Should be highly energetic
- Selfless team player who is able to balance conflicting demands.
- Adhere to the CraftWorks Appearance Standards.
- 100% Walk and stand
- 70% Reach, bend, stoop and wipe
- 70% Lift and carry loaded bus tubs, service trays, and glass racks of up to 40 pounds 8 or more times per shift, often lift or carry from floor level to above shoulder level.
- Navigating steps if applicable to the location.
- Successful completion of hourly position validations, including company-required training (safety, systems, menu) and passing alcohol certification (ServSafe) within 60 days of employment.