Campaign Management Coordinator - National
Centennial - Colorado (CO), 80112
NCM is the connector between brands and movie audiences. As America’s largest cinema advertising network, and the #1 Millennial weekend network in the U.S., NCM offers broad reach and unparalleled audience engagement, presenting our Noovie pre-show on over 21,100 screens in over 1,700 theaters. NCM Digital goes beyond the big screen, reaching entertainment audiences with exclusive content and ground-breaking apps like Noovie Arcade, Fantasy Movie League, and Noovie Shuffle.
This position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service to the National Account Directors and National on-screen advertisers through campaign management. This includes communicating our media specifications, deadlines and content guidelines, providing file delivery assistance and programming confirmation. Duties include: contract fulfillment, reviewing creative to ensure that it complies with MPAA and internal guidelines, managing process workflows for media receipt, including deadlines for multiple teams, start dates, and production issues. Review order details to ensure the campaign can and will run as contracted.
Support the National Sales force (a large field based sales organization) including:
Communication to clients to manage advertising logistics:
- Manage all media-related and operational questions
- Technical specifications
- Content-related issues
- Deadline management to ensure approval and on time campaign execution.
- Communicate effectively with Sales and National clients regarding NCM’s abilities and execution requirements.
- assisting in the resolution of any issues while proactively anticipating and addressing further inquiries.
Deal stewardship through NCM’s internal systems and various departments from the time a deal closes until completion:
- Comply with all department routines in regards to process, compliance, and documentation for SOX compliance and execution
- Content preview and ratings recommendations
- Understand the complexities and capabilities of NCM’s internal systems in order to allocate and schedule client creative breakouts
- Continue customer service through the end of and beyond a client’s campaign.
Management of Receipt of Media:
- Including Aspera and 3rd party solutions (FTP/Extreme Reach/Yousendit)
- General knowledge of file specification and ability to offer solutions when the files do not pass technical specifications
- System management
- Workflow management for internal job creation
- Work closely with all members of the Sales Operations team, providing support and backup.
- Coordinate with others in the department/company to achieve shared goals.
- Help the department/company improve by continually exhibiting initiative and looking for process improvements
- Use email and MS Office software (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) effectively and productively.
- Perform other duties and assist with other projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated articulate communication and the ability to apply critical thinking skills in challenging situations.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have a Customer Service/solutions focused mindset.
- a strong sense of urgency, be highly organized and possess the ability to properly prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience servicing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Experience with project management and customer service.
- Must be willing to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to contribute to a positive and friendly team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products and general aptitude for learning new software skills.
- Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for Movies
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 1 – 2 years related business experience
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
Licensure / Certification:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: [email protected]
****Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses****