Campaign Management Coordinator - Regional
Centennial - Colorado (CO), 80112
NCM is the connector between brands and movie audiences. As America’s largest cinema advertising network, and the #1 Millennial weekend network in the U.S., NCM offers broad reach and unparalleled audience engagement, presenting our Noovie pre-show on over 21,100 screens in over 1,700 theaters. NCM Digital goes beyond the big screen, reaching entertainment audiences with exclusive content and ground-breaking apps like Noovie Arcade, Fantasy Movie League, and Noovie Shuffle.
This position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service to the Regional Account Directors and Regional on-screen advertisers through campaign management. This includes communicating our media specifications, deadlines and content guidelines, providing file delivery assistance and programming confirmation. Duties include: Reviewing creative to ensure that it complies with ESA, MPAA and internal guidelines, managing process workflows for media receipt, including deadlines for multiple teams, start dates, and production issues. Reviewing order details to ensure the campaign can and will run as contracted.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following: Client Communication Communication to clients to manage advertising logistics:
- Point of contact for media-related questions
- Technical specifications
- Content-related issues
- Deadline management Excellent customer service to Regional Account Directors Contract adjustments including:
- Run date changes
- New job number creation for job failure or integration updates
- Documentation for legal and SOX Compliance Content preview and ratings recommendations
- Understanding of the MPAA ratings system and how they relate to onscreen advertiser content
- Understanding of NCM internal content guidelines, initial ratings & risk analysis, and escalations- including by-circuit guidelines
- Ability to identify and suggest necessary edits that could make an ad appropriate for wider audiences Management of Receipt of Materials Including Aspera and 3rd party solutions (FTP/Extreme Reach/Yousendit)
- General knowledge of file specification and ability to offer solutions when the files do not pass technical specifications
- Manage ADSPEC hotline as needed Traffic/Reporting
- System management
- Workflow management for internally created jobs
- Manage NUL and Hybrid Reports General
- Work closely with all members of the Sales Operations team, providing support and backup.
- Coordinate with others in the department/company to achieve shared goals.
- Help the department/company improve by continually exhibiting initiative and looking for process improvements
- Use email and MS Office software (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) effectively and productively.
- Perform other duties and assist with other projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated articulate communication and the ability to apply critical thinking skills in challenging situations.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have a Customer Service/solutions focused mindset.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency, be highly organized and possess the ability to properly prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience servicing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Experience with project management and customer service.
- Must be willing to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to contribute to a positive and friendly team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products and general aptitude for learning new software skills.
- Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
- Passion for Movies
Experience and Training: Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 1 – 2 years related business experience Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience. Licensure / Certification: None
Work Conditions: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: [email protected]
****Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses****