Front Desk Agent
Colorado Springs - Colorado (CO),
RHW Hotel Management
Estimated salary $12 an hour
The Residence Inn South and Fairfield Inn South in Colorado Springs are looking for a Front Desk Agent to join their team. This is a Full Time opportunity, excellent work environment, employee benefits and a competitive hourly wage of $12.00 per hour.
Shift AM & PM
Shift AM & PM
The purpose of the Front Desk Agent is to provide the utmost in service to hotel guests and staff while accommodating their needs/requests yet also balancing the interest of the hotel.
The Front Desk Agent will maintain the hotel standards set forth by Marriott by coordinating with other departments as necessary to fulfill the high expectations of our guests and patrons.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel - make future reservations when necessary
- Post and rebate room, tax, and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts
- Able to handle hotel phone system, transfer calls, and take messages for guests and
- hotel staff
- Place, modify, and cancel guest reservations, inputting same into computer while noting any special requests
- Maintain daily an accurate inventory of
Coordinate with other departments to fulfill special guest requests
Communicate hotel facilities and services to guests at check-in
Must be able to provide information regarding local area facilities for guests
Provide information regarding the Brand Rewards program
Responsible for maintaining hotel key security system
Administer guest safe deposit boxes
Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of front desk and lobby area
Know how to properly handle wake-up calls
Open and close shifts - make accurate cash drops
Notify housekeeping and maintenance of any reported problems in guest rooms or
on hotel grounds
Distribute mail to guest boxes as well as to hotel staff.
Maintain an inventory of special guest service items such as roll-aways, cribs, etc.
Track status of rooms used for site tours or out-of-order for maintenance
- High School Degree or GED
- Previous Front Desk Experience preferred
- Read and Communicate Clearly
- Previous Customer Service Experience required
- Computer Proficiency