Denver - Colorado (CO),
Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
Under general direction of the Site Manager and Site Lead, Hospitality/Office Services Clerk performs a variety of assignments for the client – a growing law firm with approximately 150 professionals. This position may collaborate with on-site firm management as well as provide value-added services to meet or exceed operational standards and goals.
Responsibilities(to include but not limited to):
- Set up and break down conference rooms
- Assist with catered food intake and set up
- Prepare coffee as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of pantries, storage, and town hall areas
- Stock supplies in the pantries, conference rooms, wellness rooms, and rest rooms
- Inventory control
- Back-up reception coverage
- Assist with mail and document services as needed
- Shipping and receiving
- Light housekeeping
- Courier runs as requested by the client.
- Special projects as requested by the client
- Quality control on all functions
- Prefer 1 year of experience in hospitality/food services, preferable in office setting
- Prefer 1 year of experience in the mail room and or copy center
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of clients and staff
- Ability to work well in stressful situations and be deadline sensitive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent ability to be an effective team member
- Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- May lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
What We Offer:
Competitive pay & benefits!
Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!
Job Type: Full-time