Supervisor - Operations Center
Denver - Colorado (CO), 80221
United Airlines Inc.
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
The Catering Operations department develops and provides the great dining experiences on board our aircraft and ensuring the catering operation goes smoothly.
Job overview and responsibilities
The Supervisor, Operations Center is responsible for maintaining production planning schedules for the kitchen; providing the administrative support for the operations. This Supervisor supports the development and testing of technology solutions to improve the effectiveness of the business functions. The Supervisor, Operations Center also works with cross-functional teams to identify improvement opportunities and recommend solutions, including process improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining the KMS systems for the production planning schedules for the kitchen
- Maintain airline schedules, menu planning information and volume forecasts in the system
- Responsible for maintaining & producing day to day operational administrative documents like catering sheets, galley diagrams, production sheets etc. to aid the operational processes
- Support, train, and coach station personnel in the implementation of business office processes and technology
- Support the development and testingof technology solutions to improve the effectiveness of the business functions
- Provide planning and administrative services to internal customers
- Motivate a team of administrative co-workers by providing work tools and training to enhance their customer service and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Two years experience leading a team
- Two years of relevant work experience
- High level of analytical ability
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Strong, demonstrated team leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel out-of-state as needed for business
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Two years of Finance, Accounting or Internal Audit experience
- General understanding of Catering Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT