Fort Collins - Colorado (CO), 80525
Priderock Capital Management LLC
Estimated salary $70,181 - $109,358 a year
PRIDEROCK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC is searching for a renovation technician to be a part of a growing team.
Summary: The Renovation Technician is responsible for the completion of renovated and rehabilitated apartment units
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop project scope and renovation specifications for each unit scheduled for rehab.
- Work with Property Manager/Supervisor to determine budget, materials and supplies needed, vendors required and schedule for completion of each unit.
- Complete renovation of each unit consistent with company quality standards, budgets, and timelines.
- Complete all administrative requirements and forms accurately and in accordance with established property deadlines (i.e. timeclock, logs, checklists, etc.).
- Maintain and utilize tools, equipment and vehicles in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Follow established procedures for accessing and returning tools and other materials from the maintenance shop.
- Participate in safety inspections and alert Property Manager/Supervisor of any safety hazards immediately. Comply with all safety policies including utilizing required safety equipment (i.e. back belt, safety glasses, etc.).
- Comply with policies and procedures laid out in the property Operations and Maintenance plan manuals kept on-site.
- Participate in and meet deadlines for all mandatory training programs.
- May be required to assist at other Priderock properties upon request.
- Responsible for possessing and maintaining personal hand tools, reporting to work on time as scheduled and in proper uniform.
- All other duties as assigned.
Renovation Technician will perform all of their duties in compliance with federal and state laws pertaining to the Apartment Industry and Fair Housing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with supervisor, co-workers and residents
- Ability and skills to perform renovations
- Ability to perform tasks in an orderly and timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with managers, co-workers, residents and vendors
- Ability to work effectively on a team and contribute to team goals
- Knowledge of location of gas, electric, irrigation and water shut-offs
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands of the job described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, bend, walk, sit, use hands and fingers to handle tools and controls, reach with the hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds individually and up to 200 pounds with assistance devices (i.e. hand trucks, dollies, additional persons, etc.). Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may work in an outdoor environment and is exposed to adverse weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment may be moderate to high.
Work hours are scheduled around the requirements of the property and are subject to change as needed. Regular schedule may include weekend hours.