Frederick - Colorado (CO), 80516
Estimated salary $15 an hour
Laborers work under the direction of other field personnel performing physical activities in support of completing utility work.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists crew leader in construction, reconstruction and maintenance work
- Assists equipment operators by swamping, hand digging and locating underground obstructions
- Works with specialized equipment including jackhammers, rotary drills, power actuated fasteners and other industry tools
- Signals equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials
- Works safely around backhoes, excavators, trenchers and dump truck
- Cleans and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Duties (if any)
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
- One (1+) plus years experience working with underground utilities is required
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted on a year to year basis
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License is required
- Candidates must pass Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check, a Department of Transportation (DOT) regulated physical as a requirement of the job and pass a pre-employment drug screen
Education or Formal Training:
HS Diploma or GED