COVID 19 Screener - Golden Ridge Surgery Center
Golden - Colorado (CO),
United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Estimated salary $15 an hour
Golden Ridge Surgery Center is seeking Visitor Screener to join our team.
The role of the Visitor Screener is to ensure our patients and staff are as safe as they can in the time of COVID-19. This role interacts with all of our employees, patients and visitors who come into our clinical facilities. This role will be responsible for screening all people who enter our clinical facility.
- Greets employees, patients and visitors. Creates a welcoming environment by answering basic questions and providing directions.
- Screen each individual per the COVID-19 screening process. Provides a comfortable, confidential screening experience.
- Authorized gatekeeper of the assigned COVID-19 access point.
- Maintains a clean and disinfected area, including but not limited to door knobs, thermometers, tables, counters,
- Education: High School Diploma/GED.
- Previous experience providing customer service preferred.
- Good verbal communication skills required.
- Experience working with diverse populations required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information required.
- Previous medical experience preferred.
- This is a Temporary 6 month position.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday. 10 hour Shift. Days.
- Compensation: $15.00/hr