Survey Crew Chief
Greeley - Colorado (CO), 80634
Lat40°, Inc. is a Greeley based land surveying firm seeking a hardworking, self-motivated individual for a field surveying position. Lat40°, Inc. provides a variety of land surveying services to local government and private sector clients. We value Integrity, Responsibility, Teamwork, Quality and Customer Service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- R Promptly arrive at field locations prepared for the project at hand
- R Work with project manager to understand and complete project scope, budget and schedule
- R Manage crew toward the completion of the project
- R Follow policies and procedures for efficient and accurate workflow
- R Perform Construction Staking
- R Perform Topographic Surveys
- R Perform Oil & Gas Surveys
- R Perform Boundary Surveys
- R Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and ready for use
- R Ensure safe working conditions for crew members and make decisions related to job safety
- R Prepare Jobsite Hazard Analysis for each project
- R Maintain records and prepare reports
- R 3 Years of Surveying Party Chief experience
- R Proficient with the use of Trimble GPS and
- R Land Survey Intern (LSI) or Licensed Professional Land Surveyor
- R Construction/Engineering or Oil & Gas experience
- R Current Safety training (OSHA, Safeland, H2S, CPR, First Aid)
- R Drone(UAV) Pilot certificate
Full time position with competitive benefits, compensation depends on experience.
Please email cover letter and resume. [email protected] Subject: Survey Crew Chief
No phone calls please.
Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.