Lead Associate Operations - Trainee - METRO SE MARKET - High...
Highlands Ranch - Colorado (CO),
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Estimated salary $12.56 an hour
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers. Lead Associate Operations who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives.
A Lead Associate Operations Trainee is responsible for completing the Lead Associate Operations Training Program (30 days) and learning the business activities of a Lead Associate-Operations.
As a Lead Associate Operations on a Branch Banking team, you support the Branch Manager and Associates to ensure customer financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Apply these skills to become a Lead Associate Operations at Chase and help impact the customer banking experience.
The typical pay scale for this role is between $18.00 and $20.19; This compensation range is specific to CO - and may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
Benefits-At-A-Glance JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles. The JPMorgan Chase U.S. Benefits Program is generally available in whole or in part to most employees in the U.S. who meet the eligibility criteria.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of your branch by helping with the following:
- Work with the branch manager to set the tone of the branch environment to provide an exceptional customer experience, and a dynamic and engaging culture
- Process and assist customers with transactions
- Introduce customers to your branch team who will build relationships and
- Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage and educate customers and refer as appropriate
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect team, partners and customers to technology
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and works well in a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in operations and transaction accuracy
- Minimum one year of branch banking experience preferred; Teller and/or Personal Banker experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task with an ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Some College level or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Availability to work Branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans