Littleton - Colorado (CO), 80123
Escape the Room Denver
Estimated salary $12.50 an hour
Escape the Room Denver is a live, interactive puzzle full of riddles and clues that will challenge your mind in ways you’ve never experienced before. We are looking for energetic, personable game enthusiasts to join our growing team of Cluemasters.
Cluemaster duties are as follows:
- Greeting guests and providing excellent customer service.
- Mastering every aspect of these challenging escape rooms.
- Observing and remotely guiding guests while they attempt to escape.
- Resetting games to their original state once a group has gone through.
- Explaining every element of the puzzles after a group has gone through.
The following attributes could be helpful:
- Theater or technical crew experience
- A customer service background
- Passion for games and puzzles.
- Problem solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task effectively while maintaining quality of work.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable transportation.
- 18 years of age or older
This is a part time position, applicants should be available at least 20 hours out of the week.
You MUST be available for our peak times (Friday - Sunday)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.50 per
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
All employees are required to wear a mask for the entirety of every shift. We also require employees and customers to stand 6 feet apart.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Littleton, CO 80123 (Required)
- Do you have any public speaking, acting or improv experience?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place