Electrical Service Technician
Littleton - Colorado (CO), 80120
Position Title: Electrical Service Technician
Work Location: Denver, CO
Current Colorado journeyman license required. A valid reciprocal state journeyman license will be considered if a Colorado license is obtained within 30 days. Well-rounded journeyman electrician with good customer service skills. Service Technician will work with various customers to install electrical work, troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems quickly and efficiently.
- Respond to jobs as scheduled by coordinator and manager
- Be proficient in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving electrical issues
- Keep van stocked as described with material per the list provided by manager
- Drive van in a professional manner, showing courtesy at all times
- Keep van clean and organized and ensure all tools are maintained and accounted for
- Maintain a neat and presentable appearance at all times
- Order materials as required for job completion
- Fill out paperwork on a daily basis and turn in as directed by manager
- Leave the job site cleaner than it was when you got there
- Upon leaving let customer know you are finished and verify that they are satisfied. Ensure work order is signed prior to leaving site
- Basic computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc
- Sell service whenever possible and in areas with other businesses around, leave a card or pamphlet
- Work together with other technicians and managers on ideas for improvement. Shared knowledge prevents making the same mistakes twice
- Support other technicians to create an environment of positive communication
- Show customers sense of urgency. Discuss the project with them, if needed, and then get to work
Service personnel should be well rounded in all aspects of electrical work. Technician should be familiar
with but not limited to:
- Company policies on safety, NFPA 70E
- Lighting control systems
- Lighting types
- Electrical efficiency
- Fire Alarm
- Heat Tape
- Xcel Energy and other Electrical Utility guidelines
- Other aspects of the electrical trade
- Good communication skills with customers, other technicians,
Salary and Benefits:
The salary will be competitive and commensurate with relevant experience as well as the responsibilities of the position. The position is eligible for an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, short-term and long‐ term disability, 401(k) plan, and paid personal time.
For consideration, qualified candidates should submit a resume on the Hunt Electric website, or apply in person at 8020 Southpark Circle, Unit 100, Littleton, CO 80120.
We are a full-service electrical, technology and infrastructure contractor with wide-reaching services available to all types of markets. With licenses in eight states and offices in Salt Lake City and Denver, we have continued to lead the industry across the Intermountain West since 1986. Our turn-key services range from design-build engineering to construction and maintenance. With eight in-house divisions, an on-site prefabrication department, in-house licensed engineers, a fully trained and specialized workforce and 24-hour on-call service, Hunt Electric ensures our clients’ projects are successful from start to finish – and beyond.
Divisions within Hunt Electric:
Electrical Division / Design‐Build Engineering Division / Traffic and Infrastructure Division / Technology Division / High Voltage Division / Renewable Energy Division / Service and Preventative Maintenance Division/ Industrial and Automation Division.
From concept to design and construction to facility maintenance after the project is complete; Hunt Electric is the Electrical and Technology Contractor of choice. For more information on Hunt Electric please visit our website at www.HuntElectric.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Hunt Electric, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note: Submitting a resume to Hunt Electric, Inc. implies that you are interested in a position(s), but does not mean you are an applicant. You are usually not considered an applicant until you have been contacted by a Human Resources representative. Then, you may be asked to begin the designated application process, which may involve an interview and/or job-related testing.