Louisville - Colorado (CO),
Estimated salary $20 - $25 an hour
Vaisala has been predicting the unpredictable for over 80 years. We are a global leader in weather and industrial measurements, and our technologies can be found in demanding environments from hospitals, national parks and data centers to airports and wind farms all over the world– and beyond! We offer you a career with a clear purpose and a chance to create observations for a better world.
Innovation is at the heart of our company and we believe in developing cutting-edge technology. With our 1,800 professionals worldwide we intend to stay on top of our game and this is where you come in.
- Provide support to the Human Resources, Legal, and Projects and Customer Service teams on varying administrative projects within the teams.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data.
- Support organization and scanning of documents in preparation for database management. Will research record retention policies and establish requirements.
- Support onboarding activities of new employees.
- Provide support for ad hoc projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Experience in Human Resources or Legal support functions
- Experience providing project support and meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, email, and data systems
- Attention to detail is key for this role
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to interact with people across the organization
- Knowledge of Vaisala processes and procedures
What do we at Vaisala offer you?
We offer you a position in an enthusiastic and professional community and an opportunity to work in a company with the mission of providing observations for a
Please send your application including CV and salary request soon. Recruitment will be closed as soon as we find a suitable person.
Anticipated Salary Range: $20-25 per hour. (Salary is determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data). Additionally, we offer our employees a competitive benefits package which is outlined below.
The atmosphere at Vaisala buzzes with curiosity because in our line of work there are always things to discover and learn. We embrace new ideas and have bright colleagues from experienced experts at the top of their fields to young talents at the start of their careers.
We take pride in being pioneers who strive to bring about positive changes in both the society and environment, and our work is not done yet. Take advantage of this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
Vaisala offers a competitive benefits package including: health, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, company paid life, long and short term disability, 401K plan with company match and tuition reimbursement. We also offer holiday pay and a generous paid time off plan.
Please include your salary requirements in your application.
To be considered for this position you must currently be eligible to work in the U.S. Vaisala participates in the E-Verify employment verification system. Candidates are subject to a personal work preference assessment and complete background check prior to an offer being extended.
Vaisala is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] Please note that you can easily submit application by attaching your LinkedIn profile in the recruitment tool (LinkedIn Apply functionality).