Warehouse Assistant/Backup Delivery Driver
Bristol - Connecticut (CT), 06010
Estimated salary $17 - $22 an hour
We seek a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate in our Bristol, CT branch, which will be responsible for making building product deliveries to customers, loading and unloading trucks with customer orders, and assisting the Warehouse Team Lead with assigned warehouse duties. The delivery driver must follow Kaycan warehouse operational procedures and guidelines for delivering material and excellent customer service.
- Drive 26-foot long box truck with manual transmission
- Pick and pull orders as required.
- Load and unload trucks
- Deliver material per packing slip and assigned routes
- Work physical inventories as required.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Related duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent and computer literacy
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Experience driving with a
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Workers comp insurance
Here at Kaycan, our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading North American manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products and strive to be the best in class in customer experience.
If you are offered this position, it is contingent on completing a pre-employment physical and a pre-employment background check.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.