Cos Cob - Connecticut (CT), 06807
Performance Optimal Health
Estimated salary $12 an hour
Performance is a private outpatient orthopedic/sports rehabilitation practice with offices in Fairfield County, New Haven County, and Midtown Manhattan, New York.
Performance places an emphasis on quality, attentive patient care. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with an excellent reputation and to work in one of our beautiful state of the art facilities with a talented team of experienced professionals. Come be a part of our growing team.
Our Therapy Aide Coordinator's deliver exceptional customer service to all patients by greeting, discovering, and responding to patient needs. Do you like helping others in need? Do you like making people smile? Do you have a positive outgoing attitude? At Performance, we create genuine moments of connection with our patients, that ultimately remain the
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Proficient with PC and Apple products. (Apple preferred)
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, and some Saturdays.
- Ability to perform under pressure and fixed time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills within a team environment.
- 2+ years of customer service experience. (Preferred)
Company Website: https://performanceoptimalhealth.com/