Assembler 1 (Temp to Perm), 2nd Shift
Danbury - Connecticut (CT),
Estimated salary Up to $25 an hour
Belimo is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company's core business.
The Assember responsibilities support the Production Made-to-Stock and Made-to-Order Assembly Departments to insure efficiencies of all required processes.
COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES
The Assembler reports directly to the Group Leader in Danbury, CT and bears full responsibility for agreed upon goals and objectives.
- Responsible for accurately picking necessary parts for production orders.
- Assemble, check and package sub-components and finished products according to instruction, production order, work and inspection instructions as well as drawings in a quality and schedule-minded
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forward thinking with good time management skills
- Prior assembly and/or Manufacturing experience desirable
- Average manual dexterity (Hand to eye coordination)
- Mechanical ability necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Operate manufacturing equipment and simple electronic test equipment.
We offer competitive salary & an excellent benefits package including performance bonus & an outstanding 401K Plan. Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.