Warehouse Operations Analyst
Danbury - Connecticut (CT), 06810
LesserEvil Healthy Brands
Estimated salary $16 - $18 an hour
LesserEvil is an innovative, healthy-snacks brand looking to add a Warehouse Operations Analyst to our growing team. In this position, you’ll work closely with our team to ensure that shipments & deliveries are handled seamlessly at our warehouse facility.
- Scheduling pickups with freight liners and communicating the schedule internally to key team members.
- Coordinating the trucking schedule daily.
- Following up with late/no-show pick-ups and reschedule missed pick-ups.
- Log all shipment activity in our daily flash report, including but not limited to truck in and out times, when product is packed, changes to pick-up schedules, etc.
- Update inventory & finished goods tracking systems in real-time.
- Conducting cycle counts as necessary.
- Maintaining a high level of quality and customer service at all times.
- Identifying areas of improvement and suggesting solutions to maximize the efficiency in our shipping processes.
- Performing other related duties as directed.
- High School degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 1-2+ years of warehouse logistics experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to collaborate with different departments
- Proficient with Gmail, Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Must be authorized to work in the United
- Must be willing to work in Danbury, CT
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to bend, lift, pull.
- Must have a reliable vehicle as daily trips between factory, warehouse, and office may be necessary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance options after a 90 day waiting period
LesserEvil is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings to our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place