Guilford - Connecticut (CT), 06437
We Let the Dogs Out, LLC
Estimated salary $400 - $1,000 a week
PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB LISTING
We Let the Dogs Out, LLC is an established and well-respected pet care company serving the CT Shoreline from East Haven to Old Saybrook. We have worked hard to build a solid reputation and provide services to not only meet our clients’ pet care needs, but to also go above and beyond their expectations!
We are currently seeking an exceptional Operations Manager to lead our team and company. In this position, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the business, including staff management & oversight, goal-setting, scheduling, client interaction & retention, record-keeping, office management and company promotion within the communities we serve. We are looking for someone who agrees that pets are family, has a flexible mentality and schedule, understands the meaning of building strong relationships, is willing to meet a challenge head-on, and can approach any situation with professionalism and patience! We will be accepting resumes until we find the right person!
This position is part-time for 6-8 weeks, with paid training, then will transition to an exempt full-time salaried position with additional benefits. Please note, once full-time, this is NOT a 9-5 desk job: while most operations are overseen during the day, last-minute client requests, emergency visits, schedule rearranging, staff emergencies, etc. can take place evenings and weekends.
- Conduct initial Meet & Greets at customers' homes with clients and pets;
- Attend professional networking meetings on behalf of the company;
- Promote the company at events and within the community;
- Schedule, coordinate & review dog walks and pet care visits;
- Hire, oversee and review staff as needed;
- Conduct meetings with staff as needed;
- Handle emergencies, including last-minute requests, staff absences or emergencies, pet emergencies, etc. (including holidays, if staff have an issue).
- Be friendly with a positive attitude;
- Exhibit a high level of detail, with a strong emphasis on quality and excellence;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Previous management experience;
- Previous pet care
Please send your resume and tell us why you believe you are the right candidate for this position. We look forward to meeting you!
Related keywords: operations manager, manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $400.00 - $1,000.00 per week
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Position allows for some remote work, and office is sanitized daily and professionally cleaned bi-weekly. Owner is only person occasionally frequenting office at this time.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place