Underwriting Associate - Small or Large Group
Hartford - Connecticut (CT),
Estimated salary $600 - $900 a week
Prepares and delivers new business quotes and/or existing business renewals Reviews work with mentor/manager and respond to requests for pricing based on financial analysis, underwriting principals and business strategy.
- Demonstrated success prioritizing work and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in a production oriented environment meeting or exceeding production targets.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with others to meet/exceed expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience related to insurance, rating or underwriting
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.