Driver / Courtesy Shuttle Driver
Hartford - Connecticut (CT),
Land Rover Hartford
Estimated salary $20 an hour
The Driver/Courtesy Shuttle Driver will pick up and drop off customers to their desired location. They will interact and communicate with customers and perform inspections on vehicles as needed.
Founded in 1922, the Mitchell Auto Group has excelled over the past 98 years by providing an opportunity for individuals to turn their work ethic and positive attitude into a career.
Today's automobiles employ state of the art technology that requires regular maintenance, software updates and repairs to perform at the highest level.
What we are looking for
- Land Rover Hartford, a Division of Mitchell Auto Group, Inc., is located in Hartford, CT. We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic individual to assist our customers with their vehicle maintenance needs.
What we offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Clean and professional work environment
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Communicate with the designated shuttle dispatcher / transportation manager for pick-up schedules and other dailyinstructions
- Perform pick-up and drop-off service for our customers as needed
- Demonstrate concern by providing assistance to any customer whom may require it
- Perform inspections of customers' vehicles using Dealerware Software (will train)
- Communicating with customers regarding the maintenance of their vehicle
- Maintain thorough shuttle vehicle cleanliness at all times, inside and out. Vacuum the vehicle and run the shuttle vehicle through the automated car wash daily
- Schedule required maintenance service to the shuttle vehicle on a regular basis
- Maintain an accurate daily log of miles driven, gasoline purchased, and service/maintenance administered on the shuttle vehicle
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend instructions and information well
- Must have a valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Has the ability to communicate well verbally and conduct oneself responsibly at all times
- Has a professional personal appearance
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A team player
THE MITCHELL AUTO GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER