Maintenance Technician 2nd shift
West Haven - Connecticut (CT), 06516
Kx Technologies LLC
KX Technologies is your Global Filtration Partner. It is our passion to provide innovative technologies and custom-designed filtration systems to the collaborative relationships we form with our customers. We continue to operate one of the world's largest solid-state extrusion facilities for the production of activated carbon filters. And though our reputation is built on the international success of KXT MATRIKX® Extruded Carbon, it is the collaboration with our customers that define our greatest innovations in new technologies and filtration systems.
KX Technologies, the world leader in manufacturing extruded carbon block water filtration products, is cordially inviting dynamic individuals to apply for the following position at our location in West Haven, CT.
This position is responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of facility production machinery. Reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Install facility production machinery
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility production machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair facility production machinery
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
- Communicate with operators from other shifts
- Maintain and secure work tools
- Clean and maintain work area
- Turn off and lockout equipment when not in use
- Other duties as assigned by Manufacturing and Maintenance Lead
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees
- Advanced skills Required
- PLC programming strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required
High school diploma or equivalent
Classified Pay Status: