Bear - Delaware (DE), 19701
Messiahs Angels Adult Day & Rec. Center
Estimated salary $8.75 - $11.00 an hour
Aides leads the recreational activities, helping patients or participants use equipment and supplies. Activities may include arts and crafts, outdoor activities, sports, music or drama. The assistant may plan activities, prepare equipment and ensure the safety of patients or participants in the activity.
Activity aides may assist in leading the participants in group activities, such as an exercise class or art project. Assistants help keep records of equipment and its use.
The aide may assist in planning programs for patients, which can help to provide socialization, relaxation and exercise.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $8.75 - $11.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place