Junior SIGINT Analyst
Delaware - Delaware (DE),
Estimated salary $13 an hour
CACI is currently seeking a Junior level Information Technology (IT) Professional with a background in SIGINT System Administration, maintenance and mission support. This Junior level position supports the Air Force DCGS legacy and next generation (OA) architectures. This is a challenging position in a fast-paced environment supporting an integrated array of SIGINT systems, applications, workstations and network devices. The most successful candidates will be solution-oriented and self-motivated.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform a full range of system administration tasks on integral SIGINT support systems, which include, but are not limited to, CICS, MSCS/RIM, GCP, SEAM and Radiant Mercury.
- Actively participate in the integration, maintenance and sustainment of cutting-edge technology for the AF DCGS program.
- Reviews system error logs and key processes during pre-mission and mission operations ensuring all systems are mission capable.
- Conduct installation of hardware/networks along with associated verification testing.
- Determine failure root cause, initiate corrective action, propose solutions or coordinate with customer and OEM engineers to resolve issues.
- Debug and document HW/SW/SYSTEM problems and communicate corrective actions in the trouble ticket system.
- Analyze system performance and make recommendations on system improvements.
- Verify system upgrades by testing and analyzing software changes against mission requirements.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- DOD 8570.1 (IAT Level II or IAM Level I).
- Associates’ Degree in Technical Field or 5 years of DCGS experience.
- 1+ years of ELINT experience or 3+ years of
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Exposure to C/C++, UNIX, LINUX, Windows, Telecommunication Systems, VMware and Troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Cisco Routers, ATM Switches, Oracle or WebLogic.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.