Logistics Planner (Germany) AFRICOM
Delaware - Delaware (DE),
Estimated salary $57,015 - $67,077 a year
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Senior Logistics Planner at US Africa Command, you will recommend and support actions to build, maintain, and enhance AFRICOM’s logistics strategy and improve logistical infrastructure/networks that enable a rapid pivot from steady-state environment to contingency response operations. This position focuses on logistical/transportation support for the security assistance aspects of the Somalia problem set.
More About this Role:
- You will coordinate with AFRICOM component commands and other strategic and operational partners and stakeholders to identify and document courses of actions in order to develop the logistics strategy, mitigate the gaps and seams to logistically set the theater and the East Africa Region as well as supporting logistics capabilities improvements throughout the AFRICOM AOR.
- You will lead logistics-focused planning groups that detail and analyze current logistics capabilities, challenges, and risks affecting the AFRICOM AOR, the East Africa region and planned future logistics capabilities.
- You will review and document component lessons from operational movements and exercises and from information gathered through working groups, boards, conferences, etc.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Master’s degree and over 10 years of relevant experience, or a bachelor's degree and 18 years of relevant experience, or 22 years of relevant work experience. ((Senior Level))
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience, or associates degree and seven years of experience, or nine years of relevant work experience. ((Journeyman Level))
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Senior level experience with JOPES.
- Senior level expertise leveraging DOD logistics resources in support of Security Cooperation/Assistance programs.
- Senior level expertise in analyzing and assessing DOD logistics operations
- Senior level experience with US
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline desired.
- 5-15 years of staff experience at the brigade level or higher including 3-5 years of experience as an Operations Planner at JS, OSD, CCMD, Component, Service, or Agency Staff.
- 1-3 years of experience supporting planning and operations in the AFRICOM AOR.
- Successful completion of the Joint Humanitarian Operations Course (JHOC).
- Successful completion of the Development in Vulnerable Environments (DIVE 1.0) Course.
What We can Offer You:
CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.