Dover - Delaware (DE), 19904
Business Interface LLC
Estimated salary $31,500 a year
Workforce Development/Retention Specialist
Delivers job readiness and sector based technical courses to customers participating in the Business Interface training and job placement programs. This position will need to seamlessly report to multiple locations in Delaware. The Workforce Development Trainer is an essential part of a team.who have a passion for improving the lives of our program participants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide classroom training on job readiness curriculum specifically for BI's industry-based employment program
- Assist in the design of training modules and coursework.
- Develop training programs and schedules in collaboration with business partners.
- Develop and maintain a list of local service providers with which to leverage free and/or reduced co services for program participants
- Develop a library of training materials on the various modules developed specifically for BI to include training manuals, participant manuals, PowerPoint presentations, Internet-based training designs, etc.
- Determine the best delivery methods for various training's including classroom, published materials, Internet-based offerings and other leading-edge approaches.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of individual training programs, maintaining related records of program activities and prepare reports detailing implementation and program results.
- Provide Case Management/Retention duties to assigned students
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Social Services, Counseling, Education or related field
- Working knowledge of workforce development
- Working knowledge~ of community resources and various benefits/entitlements to support low-wage workers and small/medium-sized employers
- Minimum of 5 years training development and
Business Interface mobilizes the business community in support of hiring nontraditional pools of labor. By linking under-served populations with employers in need of well-prepared and willing labor, we help individuals transition from a life of dependency to independence.
Business Interface, LLC_ (BI) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,500.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Case Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings