Intern - Commercial
Georgetown - Delaware (DE), 19947
Fulton Financial Corporation
Estimated salary From $9.50 an hour
This Commercial Lending internship opportunity will be based out of our Delle Donne Corporate Center location in Wilmington, DE.
Our program is designed to provide Interns with real-world commercial banking experience at a regional banking institution. Interns will have the opportunity to be exposed to various roles and responsibilities within commercial banking that include underwriting, credit analysis, business development, loan origination and portfolio management. Under close supervision of a designated supervisor, Interns are responsible for learning Bank policies and procedures to acquire a working knowledge of the commercial banking process. Specific activities will vary by assignment.
- Performs assigned duties in designated department to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance.
- Reports on progress in internship program and feedback about program to a designated manager. Management feedback must indicate satisfactory progress to remain in Internship Program. Duration of program will vary.
- Spend time with related business lines to gain understanding of relationship to commercial banking and overall banking operations. Related areas to include consumer banking and commercial product partners such as Mortgage and Merchant Card Services.
- Attend joint calls with Relationship Managers to clients and prospects regarding various banking products and services.
- Attend internal meetings such as staff meeting and sales meetings. Attend community events and networking events with Relationship Managers.
- Work with Relationship Managers to prepare sales tracking and marketing materials.
- Complete financial analysis as requested by Relationship Managers.
- Coordinate collection and tracking of