Customer Service Representative
New Castle - Delaware (DE), 19720
Air Temp Solutions
Air Temp Solutions is a local family owned company that is growing again! Air Temp Solutions is a highly reviewed 5-star rated company who always finds the best solutions for their customers. We are seeking a highly skilled Customer Service Representative to join our team at our New Castle, DE location!
This position is seeking someone to work Monday-Friday with rotating weekends. This is a full-time position.
Our employees are our most important resource. They provide the ability to meet our customer's needs. We have set high standards for job qualification and job performance. Our employees must have strong customer service skills and a willingness to learn and grow. We will provide training in which these skills can grow and expand. We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, a smile in your voice and a willingness to help as we pride ourselves on the service and solutions we provide to our customers.
This position is responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Returning office emails and any unanswered phone calls or voicemails
- Handling any customer inquires via multiple systems
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Creating dispatch tickets and ensuring customer information is entered correctly
- Taking payments over the phone
- Transferring calls to the correct department for handling
- Additional administrative duties as necessary
Enjoy a fun, family-oriented work environment where you are appreciated for all your efforts. We offer competitive pay, a monthly bonus plan, Medical and Dental benefit plans, paid vacation and holidays.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- a minimum of two years office/customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Strong customer service attitude
- Able to "think on your feet" to provide customers with needed information for their requests
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft office and ability to learn customer service management and scheduling / dispatch software.