Corporate - Intelligent Solutions Developer - Associate
Newark - Delaware (DE),
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Estimated salary $13 - $15 an hour
Risk Projects & Solutions (RPS) Team is part of the Risk CFO - Risk Governance & Strategy organization. RPS blend project management and technical automation capabilities to provide short term, quick-to-market solutions for Risk and Compliance, while partnering with Technology on strategic implementation
Our team is looking to hire an Intelligent Solutions Developer who can engage across the Risk and Compliance Organization to analyse, build and implement solutions using Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx and Signavio.
- Solution provider across R&C to create dashboards using Tableau or Qlik, Cognos for Reporting, Signavio for Process Management and Alteryx for data process management.
- Own analysis, build and implementation
- Responsible for delivery against agreed timelines and to meet expected quality / controls standards.
- Act as a point of contact across the Risk and Compliance function
- Establish close partnership with business and technology teams
- Co-ordinate future state operating models
- Embrace a control focused culture and have confidence in challenging stakeholders
- Work as part of the Project and Solutions team
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and activities that we support
- Support R&C COE's for Alteryx, BI and
- Practitioner / proficient with one or more tools - Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, Sharepoint and Signavio.
- Understand data and preferably data modelling.
- Strong communication skills to engage with customers and team.
- Problem solving skills to create solution to business challenges.
- Interest and experience in innovation.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans