Reference Data, Index Calculation, Associate
Newark - Delaware (DE),
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Estimated salary $10 an hour
- 2-3 years asset pricing, fund accounting, middle office, or operations experience
- Demonstrate an understanding and interest in stocks, bonds, options, and financial markets and products
- Knowledge of industry activities - particularly corporate actions, index benchmarking, stock markets and fixed income products
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables and v-look ups
- Analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive with the proven ability to work accurately and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and interact across departments
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Pricing vendor knowledge, i.e. Bloomberg, Reuters a plus
- Strong database/SQL knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and time series data a plus
- Demonstrate customer focus and follow-up skills
- The role holder will be required to operate flexible working hours to cover early starts and/or late finishes as demanded by the business
- Bachelor degree with preference in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Daily third-party price capture & validation of bond prices versus
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans