Ad Sales Coordinator
Newark - Delaware (DE),
Slutty Girl Problems
Slutty Girl Problems has an immediate opening for a sex-positive, passionate, energetic, and self-motivated Ad Sales & Marketing Manager!
Slutty Girl Problems is sex-positive, feminist women’s empowerment digital media and publishing brand that creates content to entertain, educate, and empower women around their sexuality. Our inspiring content encourages women to feel confident and let go of shame, judgment, and stigma. Our work has been featured on Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Bustle, YourTango, Thrillist, Elite Daily, and other major press outlets. With over 5 million readers and 540K followers worldwide, we are a powerful voice for the sex-positive, millennial woman.
This, remote ad sales and marketing position is a fantastic opportunity for a sex-positive freelancer with outstanding communication skills, a comfortable sales background, and a passion for sex-positivity. Your role will research and uncover new revenue opportunities and cultivate and nurture existing client and advertiser relationships (CRM) with a friendly, extroverted, personable email style. Ideally, the right candidate will have experience or feel comfortable selling advertising space and products across multiple digital platforms, including web, social media, email, and affiliate marketing. You will be comfortable prospecting hot and cold leads with emails, follow-ups, and client-facing communication and relationship management, with a proven track record as a strong closer, and comfortable taking client meeting phone calls. Experience working within a small remote team is a plus, as is the ability to bring your own ideas and processes for success. The right candidate will be comfortable managing multiple clients daily via email, responding quickly and efficiently to inquiries and concerns, and able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects.
- Manage the ad process from start to finish, including direct client-facing sales, addressing clients concerns and inquiries, communicating assets and deadlines with creative team, and delivering client reports at the conclusion of campaigns.
- Act as the external face of the company by generating and managing all paid advertising and affiliate partnership opportunities, while creating new partnerships and developing and managing existing relationships with clients.
- Spearhead active lead generation through researching brands, building lists, and reaching out via email, social media, and phone to cultivate new potential partnerships and clients.
- Develop sales proposals that effectively communicate and sell marketing offerings and pricing, in line with client demand, industry and media trends, and our company values and goals, while addressing client concerns and questions.
- Maintain an organized client outreach, follow up, and creative process to keep track of relationships for easy reporting to the Director of Marketing and team.
- Keep track of sales and submit monthly reports that effectively communicate sales and marketing campaign progress to the Director of Marketing.
- Successfully convey the mission, brand, and values of Slutty Girl Problems to prospects, clients, and other stakeholders through verbal and written communication and collateral.
- At least one to two years of digital ad sales experience, with a proven track record of closing sales and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience in the adult industry, publishing industry, or an adjacent industry is a plus.
- Extremely comfortable with companies, products, and conversations regarding sexuality, adult toys, and feminine products
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent, friendly email etiquette
- A knowledge of how social media platforms, influencer advertising, and digital publishing advertising works - particularly on Instagram (ie; stories, feed posts, unboxings, etc). Preferred knowledge of other blog-style ad offerings (ie; giveaways, reviews)
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail, and ability to organize clients, projects, and deadlines - while coordinating and delineating duties to the rest of the team
- Comfortable managing multiple clients daily via email and phone, responding quickly and efficiently to inquiries and concerns, and able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability and drive to not just meet, but exceed monthly sales goals and expectations
- Preferred - Basic knowledge of Canva or another design platform with the ability to create and update sales and marketing collateral such as price sheets and our media kit
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be comfortable working in a remote, flexible environment with access to your own computer and cell phone
- Ability to commit to at least one meeting per week, and work most weekdays throughout the week at flexible hours, ideally twice a day
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience, with commission rate on sales
- 100% remote work
- A supportive, fun, and casual work environment
- Flexible schedule with about 15-20 hours / week
- Holidays and weekends off
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Opportunities to receive free product
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- ad sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week: