Production Analyst - DEL
Wilmington - Delaware (DE),
Estimated salary $12.50 an hour
About this role
This role sits in Business Operations within Blackrock Data Services which is a centralized data group dedicated to ensuring that all information required for the investment management process including positions, security data, pricing, risk, cash, net asset value (NAV), performance and compliance are delivered through the Green Package consistently, accurately and on a timely basis.
Candidates for this role will be part of our Green Package Analytics & Support team (GPAS). GPAS is a team that is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of Risk and Performance Analytics Reporting to our clients through the release of the Green Package (GP) product. The GP is a comprehensive suite of reports and tools which allow portfolio management teams to manage market risk and make sound investment decisions. GPAS is a fast paced and challenging environment with team members who all share an interest in Finance and Technology.
- Manage client inquiries on portfolio related matters. Follow through on issues with relevant internal teams
- Produce and quality control the Green Package for all internal and external clients.
- Maintain data and analytics reported in the Green Package and other Aladdin tools. Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure data quality
- Subject matter experts for all content (Risk/Returns) that are reported within the Green Package.
- Continuously streamline and automate the Green Package process through production and engineering improvement
- Understand client objectives, trading strategies and market events to effectively respond to client requests by monitoring daily trading activity
- Follow the Global markets on a daily basis to understand how macro-economic factors affect the portfolios’ risks and investment decisions
- Post Graduate – MBA (Finance) fresher or B. Tech (Computers/IT pref.) or B.Com (with 1-2 yrs’ relevant experience)
- Added advantage CFA level 1 or 2 /FRM level 1
Process Specific Skills
- Candidate must possess knowledge of fixed income, equity and derivative instruments
- Understanding of Global Capital Markets with special reference to US Capital Markets
- Should be technology oriented in order to understand and learn UNIX, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL,
- Good Spoken and Written Communication skills, should be able to converse freely with global counterparts
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems, design and articulate solutions, and implement change
- Deliver high level of service through responsiveness and accuracy & has an eye for detail
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with changing priorities
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Able to self-study and motivate and learn new concepts with minimal guidance
- Work with teams in multi-office, multi-country environment across several time zones
- Flexibility of shift timings
- Team operates in multiple shifts
- Weekend staffing required in some teams
- Should be willing to provide support during a crisis 24/7/365, if needed
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Job requisition #