Therapeutic Interventionist- 10 month
Wilmington - Delaware (DE), 19806
Delaware Guidance Services
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Salary Range: $18.00 (starting)
Delaware Guidance Services is seeking Therapeutic Interventionists to provide behavioral support to teachers in classroom and early childhood settings. Interventionist is responsible for implementing trauma-informed practices, collaborating with educational staff, designing and implementing behavioral interventions, data collection, and participating in school-based and agency team meetings. This is a 10 month position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Social Work or related field.
- Experience in an Educational Setting
- Knowledge of trauma informed principles and practices
About Delaware Guidance Services
Delaware Guidance Services (DGS) is Delaware’s largest non-residential mental health provider for children and families. With 5 main offices and many community partners, DGS services are accessible from anywhere in the state. DGS aims to provide comprehensive mental health services to all families regardless of insurance, socioeconomic status or ethnicity. With over 200 staff, DGS is focused on growing a knowledgeable workforce that delivers treatment in an ethical and innovative way.
Delaware Guidance Services exists to provide quality therapeutic services to children, youth, and their families to increase their social, emotional, and behavioral wellness.
Benefits We Offer
DGS offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentive Pay for Certain Clinical Staff (Productivity Bonuses)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation (3-4 weeks), sick (12 per year) and ALL Major Holidays, as well as Two Floating Holidays
- 403(b) plan with match (2%) and generous company contribution (6%)
- Internal Professional Development and Training
- Clinical Supervision
**Employee contributions are required for some benefits.**
Some DGS locations are approved by the NHSC (National Health Service Corps) for the Federal Loan Repayment program. Loan Forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program is also available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Educational Setting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trauma informed practices: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location