Manager, Meeting Planning & Communications
Wilmington - Delaware (DE), 19803
Estimated salary $16 an hour
Incyte is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel medicines to meet serious unmet medical needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity. Incyte is committed to the rigorous pursuit of research and development excellence to improve the lives of patients, make a difference in health care, and build sustainable value.
The Company strives to discover and develop first-in-class and best-in-class medicines-advancing a diverse portfolio of large and small molecules.
Job Summary (Primary function)
The Manager, Sales Planning & Field Communications IAI is part of the Strategic Customer Engagement & Advanced Analytics Team within the US Business Unit. The Manager interfaces with key members across multiple commercial and non-commercial departments to deliver business solutions that support the IAI franchise. The Manager supports and provides input on key business processes that enable Field Personnel, Sales Operations and consumers across the organization to effectively execute their daily business.
Essential Functions of the Job (Key responsibilities)
- Effective management of IAI franchise meeting event planning for the US Business Unit. Includes leading, coordinating and executing National, Regional and Awards Sales Meeting events and logistics.
- Support onsite meeting events; includes occasional travel to regional and national meetings.
- Act as the liaison and content manager to the IAI franchise and other stakeholders as it relates to communications disseminated across the field based teams.
- Collaborate with field leadership, product strategy, sales support, market access, medical affairs and event teams to publish and execute content created by cross-functional partners.
- Partner with associates to proactively plan for and execute on communication deadlines.
- Support continuous improvements and innovations to field communication strategies and tactics.
- Support onboarding of field personnel.
- Take on additional projects and responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications (Minimal acceptable level of education, work experience, and competency)
- BA or BS degree required, degree in Business Administration or related fields preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience working in communications and event planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word Press and other applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe, Sharepoint).
- Proven ability to quickly learn the
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves the right to change or modify such duties as required.
Incyte Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We Respect Your Privacy
Learn more at: http://www.incyte.com/privacy-policy
The Incyte hiring organization processes your personal data to manage your job application in order to enter into an employment relationship with you if you are the successful candidate.
During the process, you may be asked to respond to questions that will screen out your application if you do not meet certain objective criteria required by the job. You can learn more about this process here.
You may have the right to access, delete, restrict, edit, move, or object to the use of your personal data. You may also have a right to report concerns to the authority responsible for data privacy in the country where the position is based or where you live or work.
You can learn more about Incyte’s data protection practices here. By accessing this link you can learn about the types of personal data we collect, how we use it, whether collection and processing is optional, sources of the personal data we process, how it is shared, where it is stored or transferred to, how long we keep it, and contact information for Incyte, Incyte’s data protection officer, and your supervisory authority (if applicable).
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns or would like to exercise your rights.