Application Security Training Program Manager
Wilmington - Delaware (DE),
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Estimated salary $13 - $15 an hour
At JPMorgan Chase, we are passionate about educating and empowering our employees to better protect themselves, their families, JPMC data, and our clients from cyber-attacks.
The Cybersecurity Education & Awareness team is focused on spreading education and awareness across all 290,000+ employees around the world. Through firm-wide and targeted training, communications, and awareness events, we \"humanize\" cybersecurity and enable our employees to better protect themselves and our data.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to drive our firm-wide initiative to educate and empower software engineers to secure code from the start. We're looking for someone who has industry experience in software engineering and application, who understands the importance of learning and development. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of engaging stakeholders of all levels to drive global projects. Reporting in to the Head of Cybersecurity Education & Awareness, this person will be responsible for planning and implementing an engaging, thoughtful learning strategy to help educate and empower our growing group of software engineers.
The selected candidate will be responsible for working closely with Global Technology and Cybersecurity & Technology Controls stakeholders to better understand gaps and plan and implement a strategy including communications, activities, events, and training designed specifically for software engineers. The candidate will also partner closely with these teams to identify and report on measurable outcomes that tie back to our efforts to reduce risk across the firm.
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
- Plan and implement application developer training strategy across multiple roles, teams, and lines of businesses
- Partner with stakeholders to identify measurable outcomes and reporting on metrics in timely, efficient manner
- Build strong relationships with partnering teams to enable timely, efficient information sharing via events, awareness materials, articles, etc. on an ongoing
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Security-minded professional with at least 5+ years of experience in a software engineer/application security role
- 5+ years' experience leading large, complex projects and strategies (preferably in learning & development and/or application security)
- Previous experience analyzing business needs and designing, developing and evaluating communications and training; monitoring and reporting on outcomes
- Can-do attitude with strong stakeholder relationship building and problem-solving abilities
- Experience communicating with all levels of an organization, including technical and non-technical roles
- Self-directed, self-motivated, works independently
- Organized, able to prioritize work, able to balance multiple competing priorities
- Keen attention to user experience (experience with user experience methodologies or human centered design is a bonus)
- Experience working in an agile environment (preferred)
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans