Wilmington - Delaware (DE),
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Specific day to day responsibilities include:
- Partnering with business stakeholders to understand their needs and developing the future state architecture.
- Partnering with technology teams to develop the future state.
- Developing and maintaining a multi-horizon roadmap.
- Coming up with the architecture for solutions, balancing the schedule needs, the roadmap, business and technology strategies.
- Communicating the architecture to senior business and technology leaders.
- Driving solutions to both internal and public cloud infrastructures.
- Overseeing the cost trade-offs.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to learn quickly and recognize patterns in problems and solutions.
- Has a deep knowledge in a particular technology and business solution.
- Communicates with all levels of business and technology management.
- Good presentation skills.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans