Marketing Communication Coordinator, Wilmington, DE
Wilmington - Delaware (DE), 19801
As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.This position is responsible for assisting the marketing and communications team in identifying and executing communications tactics to support internal and external marketing communications programs that advance Nemours strategy. Key responsibilities include support of targeted marketing campaigns, coordination of high profile marketing events, managing direct marketing house lists, managing inventory of a high volume of marketing collateral and promotional items and photographing and videotaping people and events.
- Works closely with internal creative services team and agency partners to create marketing and advertising materials for assigned supporting service lines. Responsible for maintaining organizational brand standards, initiating work with the internal creative services team, utilizing project management software, providing clear direction, developing content, reviewing materials, managing approvals and distributing final materials including flyers, brochures, newsletters, signage, direct mail, promotional items, biographies, etc,
- Develops and maintains relationships with external vendors to manage print, promotional, direct mail and other projects.
- Manages logistics associated with internal/external marketing events. Includes organizing events, creating marketing material to support event, creating and issuing electronic invitations, coordinating multi-media requirements, ordering food and beverage, managing attendance registration, conducting surveys, taking photos, etc.
- Manages the development of the online event/tour request form and evaluates the requests for events and tours hosted by NCH.
- Manages inventory of marketing collateral material and promotional items.
- Coordinates high production value photo and video shoots with Nemours advertising agency of record and external vendors including management of logistics, scheduling of patients, physicians and other Associates for interviews, release forms and other duties as required.
- Shooting and editing of other photos and videos for use in Nemours social media channels, e-newsletters or other communication channels.
- Additional miscellaneous duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned from time to time by employee’s supervisor.
Bachelor's degree required.
More than 3 years of job related experience required
Experience in marketing, designing, writing or communication required.
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.