Automotive Dealer Photographer
Wilmington - Delaware (DE), 19801
Redline Automotive Merchandising
Estimated salary $35,000 - $45,000 a year
Redline is looking for Automotive Merchandising Specialists to join our growing team. At Redline we service 500+ Automotive Dealerships and are continuing to grow. As an Automotive Merchandising Specialist, you will support a group of 5-10 dealerships. At each client visit you are responsible for photographing cars, managing and verifying inventory for accuracy, interfacing with clients at dealerships and uploading pictures to a portal that feeds to the dealership’s website and 3rd party sites like AutoTrader.com.
We hire people who are motivated, enthusiastic about cars and the automotive industry and don’t want to be stuck at a desk. Above all, we hire people who put our clients first, ensuring their needs are met every time we service their stores.
What skills do we value?
- Adaptability - In a service industry we hire people who can pivot quickly to best serve our customers
- Tenacity - People who have set goals and won't leave until the job is done
- Selfless Focus on Customers and Co-Workers - A willingness to actively seek ways to help customers and your team
- Problem Solvers Who Listens First - Someone who takes the time to understand the concerns of our customers and takes action to correct them
- Desire to
What’s great about working for Redline?
- Exceptional Earning Potential - This is a commission based position. Most team members earn 35-45K in their first year. There are always opportunities to pick up more work and help at other locations if you are looking to earn more. More established employees who are willing to put in the effort make 50k on average.
- Flexible Schedule - No more taking a half day off to go to the doctor! If you manage your time well and plan ahead it allows for you to have work life balance without affecting your paycheck.
- Benefits - We offer medical, dental and vision, life insurance, paid sick time and a 401k that we match up to 4%
- Training - We offer in person training with a Regional Manager and provide you with all necessary equipment to perform your job
Necessary Qualifications For the position
- Valid Driver's License and Insurance
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission
- Desire to work outdoors 6-8 hours per day
- Eligible for work in the US
- Reliable transportation
Powered by JazzHR