State Farm Insurance Sales Agent/ Producer
Boca Raton - Florida (FL), 33487
Matt Sipowski State Farm Insurance
Estimated salary $60,000 a year
Agency Management Training Program
We are looking for motivated entry level sales professionals in your area. We enjoy working with each other and love what we do. Unlike most employers I mentor my team into their own business opportunity. I have had 7 of my team members earn their own agency in the last 2 years. I would rather have great people for 3-5 years and help them develop a career than have average people indefinitely. You will develop a career with me while adding a fortune 500 company to your resume.
We respond to inbound requests for insurance and then cross/up -sell and close. This is a sales job first but my current and former team members did not necessarily see themselves as sales people when they applied for the position. The main characteristic for success is someone who wants to be a business owner or reach the highest level of
Benefits/ What we Offer:
This position enjoys a competitive base salary along with additional commissions for sales made. If you are friendly, outgoing and internally motivated you will build a great career here.
• Previous experience is not required, please apply with your resume. • you must have the ability to be friendly, personal, genuine and persuasive.
- You must possess good organizational skills.
- After initial training period there is little day to day management, hence you must motivate yourself. I am not a micro manager.
- Recent college graduates and prior athletes thrive in this position, basically people who are self-motivated and driven.
- Must have a positive attitude, if you are the person who is helping to bring people up in your group then you will love my team