Boynton Beach - Florida (FL), 33426
Estimated salary $19 - $24 an hour
We are looking for someone who loves, excel, and math. This opportunity will allow you to create and manage purchasing spreadsheets and data bases. If you excel in this area we want to speak with you.
Here is what we look for…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Work independently, manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines
· Manage pricing and create reports.
· Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and builders purchasing department.
· Keep a database of all purchased products up to date with latest pricing and specifications.
· Acquire new purchasing/pricing info from vendors and compare with current database.
· Other duties as required
Education and Experience
· College degree with focus in math and business accounting.
· Analytical thinking
· A to Z project mentality
· Must have strong math skills and love numbers.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
· Proficient -
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
DFWP / EEO
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible