Casselberry - Florida (FL),
Estimated salary $40,000 - $80,000 a year
DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Schedule: Monday - Friday 11am - 8pm EST/CST (will work a total of 36 hours) & Saturday (4 hour shift), 9am-1pm or 10am-2pm CST/EST; Must be able to work EST/CST schedule.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE?
- You will refer calls/accounts to appropriate parties based on customer inquiries.
- You will identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate.
- You will update the patient account record to identify actions taken on the account.
- You will work with patients and guarantors to secure payment on outstanding account balances.
- You will maintain minimum production and quality standards.
- You will achieve passing quality review scores per unit requirements.
- You will produce acceptable unit collection volumes.
- You will work within company attendance guidelines.
High School diploma or GED preferred
Minimum one year related experience preferred, preferably in healthcare
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.