Residential Production Associate
Doral - Florida (FL), 33172
CertaPro is a leader in the residential and commercial painting industry. We are a national organization of professional painting contractors specializing in beautifying homes and buildings, including interiors, exteriors, commercial, offices, and condominiums. Our success has been built on the foundation of delivering certainty to our customers – certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project and most importantly, we focus on our client.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated and outgoing individual who is looking for a challenging opportunity to join our team as a Residential Production Associate. The Associate's primary responsibility is to ensure all painting work is completed in a timely manner, delivering certainty through this process to the client while maintaining safe job sites and meeting gross margin goals.
Our ideal candidate is a driven and motivated "people person" with at least three years of production experience. He or she must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong presentation and writing skills, and have his or her own vehicle to use on the job. A college degree and industry knowledge are preferred. Fluent English speaking and writing skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
If you are looking for a career with growth potential and are committed to personal and professional development, we may have a great opportunity for you!
- Ensures that crews are producing jobs at or above gross margin
- Assumes responsibility for priority management
- Ensures that new and current job-site employees are trained on production methods, customer service,
- High school diploma or GED required
- Advanced education degree, coursework, or tech school a plus
- At least three years of production experience
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Quality conscious and detail-oriented
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have own vehicle
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Business Cards
- Direct Deposit
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Formal On-the-Job Training Program