Box Office Assistant
Fort Myers - Florida (FL), 33919
Gulf Coast Symphony
Estimated salary $15 an hour
Work is assigned and supervised by the Director of Marketing. Box Office Assistant will work closely with the Patron Services Manager and the administrative team to facilitate performances at the Music & Arts Community Center (MACC) in Fort Myers, FL. An ideal candidate will have previous experience in box office operations and patron services. Assignments are expected to be carried out under limited supervision within the office or remotely, therefore only candidates with sound judgment, time management skills, and internal motivation should apply.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in the company’s ticketing database (Tessitura)
- Coordinate schedules for volunteer ushers,
- Estimated 10-20 hours per week spent in the MACC Box Office, depending on performance schedule.
- Weekend and night hours required.
- Submittal of all work assignments within determined deadlines.
Application process: Interested candidates should forward a resume and references to [email protected] Candidates will be invited to interview based on submitted materials.