Customer Service Representative
Fort Pierce - Florida (FL), 34950
Artistry in Mosaics
Estimated salary $14 - $17 an hour
The Customer Service (CS) position more than anything else is the caretaker of customer relationships and is a critical position to the sales department, as its primary purpose is to provide a positive relationship and experience to our customers. Professionalism, enthusiasm and people skills are of primary importance. CS must be able to effectively interact with Sales, Accounting, Manufacturing and Shipping departments.
Primary responsibilities include: Order Entry, Phone/Email communications with customers, and supporting Sales. Due to the variety and volume of tasks required and the strength of our existing team, effective time management, accuracy, organization, reliability and strong written and verbal communications skills are a must. Experience preferred.
Compensation: $12-15/hour based on experience.
- Order Entry/Processing
- E-Commerce Processing/Support
- Pool Permit Database Maintenance
- Customer Request Fulfillment/Mailings as required
- Walk-in/Retail Sales
- Provide Support to Customer Service Supervisor & Sales Department.
- Close partnership with all departments: Sales, Shipping, Design, Manufacturing and Accounting.
- Appropriate verbal and written communication both internally and externally.
- Assisting with freight & shipping quotes.
- Effective use of computers and software applications.
- Personal development and growth.
- Special projects as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort Pierce, FL
- Customer Service: 3
Drug testing and a background check are required.
Applications are accepted online only, do not apply in person or call.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Insurance Benefits, Paid Time Off & holidays, 401(k).
Salary: $14-17/hour based on experience.
· Quarterly bonus program
· $500 signing bonus – paid after 30 days of employment
· $1,000 90 day bonus – paid after 90 days of employment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Masks worn outside of designated stations and by all visitors, temperature check available.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place