Provider Relations Specialist
Hialeah - Florida (FL),
Foot and Ankle Network – Hialeah, FL
We’re looking for a high energy self-motivated individual who yearns for success. If you have a hunter personality that loves to help people, please continue reading on. We would truly enjoy meeting you in the near future!
We have partnered with health insurance companies to provide recruiting and account management services.
Our Employee Benefits:
– Full benefits package.
– Base salary + incentive structure.
– Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
– Paid time off and holidays.
– Company provided laptop, iPad.
– Opportunities for advancement
– Utilize sales skills to recruit new doctors in network.
– Research and cultivate prospects to build a strong pipeline for provider network growth.
– Maintain a positive, professional, and amenable relationship with the provider network.
– Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding goals on a monthly basis.
– Utilize entrepreneurial mindset to manage prospects through funnel.
– Effectively manage, support and continually update CRM with all appointments, pitches and new providers
– Each month you’ll be expected to hit goal and have the opportunity to exceed goal utilizing an array of methods from networking, exploring existing relationships, engaging decision makers and key influences, cold calling, etc. A large portion of your time will be spent on the phone and in the field.
– Serve as an industry expert to educate decision makers and build rapport by keeping up with the latest trends.
– Follow processes with accuracy and attention to detail such as collecting data, contracts, etc. and moving them through the appropriate channels.
– Engage in opportunities to excel in terms of career growth. We provide you with the tools and allow you the opportunity to achieve your goals throughout your career.
– Be the main point of communication between the provider and the network.
– 1+ years of sales experience.
– Technologically Savvy & Highly Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
– Strong Organizational / Time management skills
– Entrepreneurial drive and creative thinking.
– Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment.
– Candidate must possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
– A proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year