Customer Account Manager
Jacksonville - Florida (FL), 32254
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for identifying and maximizing opportunities with customers. The CAM develops and successfully sells customer business plans and promotional plans that align with and support the customer’s and the Coke Florida system’s business objectives and strategies. Our goal is to maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexities of the channel or customer’s business and by building enduring relationships penetrating multiple levels within the customer’s organization. As always, relationships should be built on a foundation of trust and integrity which are core values inherent within Coca Florida's culture.
- Develop a customized yearly business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer while delivering Coke Florida system budgeted profit and volume.
- Develop collaboratively with customer and/or Channel a yearly price/package plan that generates desired results for both Customer/Channel and the Coke Florida system.
- Collaborate with internal Business Partners (PGM, Marketing, Finance) to develop programming that will accelerate incremental business and exceed program objectives.
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels of promotions and making any necessary changes to price/package plan.
- Sell-in and implement local, regional or national marketing strategies.
- Subject matter expert on assigned Customer and/or Channel responsible for communicating weekly with the front line sales management discussing promotional plans, display commitments and establishing goals against assigned metrics.
- Work with Category Management to gain key market and customer insights.
- Negotiate contracts for new business and renegotiate contracts for existing business.
- Manage customer/channel forecast to ensure alignment with
- Strategic Selling, Conceptual Selling, Account Management
- Food Service On Premise (FSOP), Direct Store Delivery (DSD) and/or Beverage category experience preferred
- Strong communication skills (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Inquiring)
- Attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Analytical thinking (Strategic Thinking Systematically, Problem Solving)
- Consumer goods and Beverage Industry knowledge
- Customer focused
- Experience influencing effective negotiation and selling with retailer
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years in consumer goods industry
- Experience working with Nielsen and other syndicated data
- Experience in developing successful annual business plans and price/package for retail customers
- Change agent who thrives in a fast pace, ever changing environment
This role involves driving your own vehicle to customer accounts (mileage reimbursed)
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Florida guidelines to determine eligibility for the Vending Supervisor position.