Contact Center Reporting Analyst
Lake Mary - Florida (FL),
Contact Center Reporting Analyst – Solution Analyst- US Delivery Center (Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
What You’ll Do:
- Must have 2-5 years in a contact or call center environment
- Degree not required, but preferred
- Experience in Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or another reporting tool is preferred
- The Reporting Analyst supports the contact center billing process by utilizing reporting and automation tools
- Will provide support for reporting and analytic needs and executive reporting
- Works with and combines multiple data sources to provide high-level and drill-down reporting and thorough analysis
- Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, compares actual data to forecasted values, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps
- They will attend calibration sessions and fill out quality surveys on the agents
- Help manage agent schedules and performance
- May be required to work weekends, holidays, or off-shift, as necessary
- Must live
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements
- Should be sharp, proactive, good communicator and able to manage client expectation
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.