Part Time Outside Service Attendant
Lake Worth - Florida (FL), 33467
Atlantic National Golf Club
Atlantic National Golf Club is searching for qualified candidates to join our service team!
The Golf Operations Outside Service personnel work closely with the Assistant Golf Professional to assure a successful experience for customers around the facility. Primary responsibility falls on providing consistent quality service to customers, efficiency of bag handling, informing/directing guests, cart fleet cleanliness and staging, storing, and overall cleanliness of facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE AND ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Meet and greet all customers in a warm, friendly and professional manner in accordance with all facility policies and procedures.
- Handle all minor problems/complaints from customers.
- Refer all major problems/complaints to a manager and/or assistant manager.
- Follow procedures in management of the golf car fleet.
- Report any accidents/damaged equipment immediately.
- Document and fill out necessary forms for damaged equipment
- Maintain order and continuity of player traffic.
- Responsible for daily operations of range ball recovery utilizing both mechanical and hand machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for the collection of, organization of, and cleanliness of all range baskets used for ball transportation according to policies and procedures established by management.
- Responsible for keeping all working areas attractive, neat and clean. Free of all trash and waste.
- Responsible for washing of the range balls to maintain their cleanliness and usability.
- Responsible for following the procedures for proper opening and closing of the cart and range operations.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting the need of supplies necessary for day-to-day operations of the given areas.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with the golf shop/starter/ and ranger to assure efficient
Outside Service personnel receive a base hourly rate of $6.00.
Outside Service personnel also receive additional income in the form of cash gratuities.
Gratuities are evenly divided between the staff members who work daily based upon an easy equation (Hours Worked / Total Hours Worked x Total # of Tips Collected = Individual's take home pay)
After successful 90 day probationary period, employees are subject to a performance evaluation. Upon a successful review, employees may be eligible for pay increase.
- Uniform provided
- Golf Privileges during off peak hours
- 50% OFF Food & Beverage purchases (On and Off duty extended to immediate family)
- Employee Discount Program on all Golf Shop merchandise
- Participation in company 401k program after one year employment & meeting 401K hours worked requirement
- Potential Full-Time employment opportunity based on performance
Atlantic National Golf Club is a Drug Free Workplace