Aircraft Worker – MH-60R NAS (Mayport, FL)
Mayport - Florida (FL),
IAP Worldwide Services, Inc
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
IAP is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer
The Aircraft Worker will be performing aircraft maintenance functions of the Flight Line, Corrosion Control, Tool Room and Aircraft Organizational (O) Level maintenance and flight testing support on MH-60R Type Aircrafts in support of the Contract Field Team (CFT) Program at NAVAL Station (NS) Mayport, FL.
Essential Job Functions:
- Makes repairs to aircraft following orders of higher grade worker.
- Assists in troubleshooting malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls, anti-icing, pneudraulics, engines, auxiliary power unit, and ventilation
Education & Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent experience related to the essential functions of the position.
- 2-3 years’ experience as Aircraft Worker required.
- Must have the ability to obtain a U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance.